Phenq the fat loss supplement was brought into the market in the year 2015 and since then has been a topic of debate. The product is produced by the ERGO group limited and it has created a quite stir since then. The product is composed of elements such as calcium carbonate, L-carnitine furmate, caffeine, capsimax powder, chromium picolinate. All these ingredients would help in curbing the diet, burning off the stored fat, elevating the moods and enhancing the metabolism of the body. The customer is advised to have one tablet before the breakfast and one before lunch.
The ingredients such as caffeine help in burning of the body calories in a most efficient way. The body in order to shred the fat will have to burn it and this would only be possible when the metabolism rate of the body is high. When the BMR is high, large number of calories are burned which doesn’t lead to fat storage. The body needs to have significant amount of protein too which would help in building muscles. Only losing fat shouldn`t be the sole aim of a person rather for muscle toning and building effective weight training is a must. Weight training would help in building the muscles of the body such as abs, thighs, biceps, triceps, shoulders, legs etc. Phenq supplement however only works in cutting down the fat of the body. When it comes to muscle building a person would have to externally take other protein supplement. The ingredients present in the supplement don`t help in muscle development.
5 ways the phenq supplement targets the body
- Burning fat- the supplement burns of the extra fat stored in the body by boosting the metabolism and thermogenic rates of the body
- Ceases fat production- the ingredients in phenq stop the production of the fat completely only if a customer follows a clean and low carbohydrates diet along with heavy workout sessions.
- Suppressing appetite- it inhibits the calories intake feeling and lets the body burn off the stored fat in it. But it doesn’t mean that a person should starve. To enhance the BMR rate of the body short meals after every 2-3 hours are recommended.
- Boost the energy- the ingredients in the product boost the energy in the body to great extent.
- Improving the moods- it also elevates the mood and the person wouldn`t feel weak or sick.